RIGOL Technologies, Co., LTD. Inc., an ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System Certified company, is one of the worldwide leaders in test and measurement instrumentation. RIGOL's line of products includes Digital Oscilloscopes, RF Spectrum Analyzers, RF Signal Sources, Digital Multimeters, Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators, Electronic Loads and Digital Programmable Power Supplies.
Our test solutions combine uncompromised product performance, quality, and advanced product features; all delivered at extremely attractive price points. This combination provides our customers with unprecedented value for their investment, reduces their overall cost of test, and helps speed time to completion of their designs or projects.
We are looking for a newly created country manager position for one of these countries (Germany, France, UK, Nordic Countries) who love to work in an international environment. If you are interested to work in a very good working atmosphere and to work for a young constant growing company then we are happy to receive soon your job application.
• Lead our business in one of the regions defined above
• Drive the overall strategy, execution, operations, and growth in your region
• Demonstration and sales of our Test and Measurement portfolio with the focus to our high-end test devices
• Perform cold calling into key industry areas.
• Be responsible for the relation with our partners and end users to increase our regional sales
• Use Data insights to support country business plans.
• Work collaboratively with other growth team members to ensure a consistent brand perception and overall growth goals.
• Several years experiences in sales of test and measurement devices
• Fluent English and country related native language
• Good at building personal relationships with customers and partners
• Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Love to work independently but also work well with our European team
• Technical graduation (engineering level)
• High willingness to travel
• Open-ended working contract
• 30 days vacation days per year
• Attractive salary
• Laptop / mobile phone / company car
• Qualified training
• Strong team to support yourself
If you are interested into this position, please send your English cv to firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 (0)8105 - 27292-0
RIGOL Technologies EU GmbH
Carl-Benz Straße 11
By clicking on the button “I accept” or by further usage of this website you express consent with usage
of cookies as well as you grant us the permission to collect and process personal data about your
activity on this website.
Such information are used to determine personalised content and display of the relevant advertisement on social networks and other websites. More information about personal data processing can be found on this link. Read More